• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Visual Building on a Mac 07 Aug 2015 11:23 #2298

We know we have many users using Windows 7 / Parallels on a Mac.

The only problems reported have been with our own licensing control and appeared to be more related to illegal/hacked copies of Parallels / Windows being used. Unfortunately we are unable to provide the same level of support for Parallels as we do on a real Windows installation.

If you already have Windows 7 / Parallels on a Mac then you can try it out with your own configuration, as the trial version == the full version.

Visual Building on a Mac 07 Aug 2015 11:10 #2297

Hi Does the softwear work well running 7 on parallels on mac have you encountered any major problems ?

Visual Building on a Mac 10 Aug 2014 08:58 #1621

You can use the 3D Converter tool to apply textures and materials to individual surfaces (Professional and Premium versions only using 3D Functions tab 3D Converter group). Load an object into the 3D Converter and you can see the objects construction. The ability to do this depends on the objects origination. If created using 3D Studio (3ds) normally each surface can be edited, but if this is a simple object created as a result of the extrusion tool then not all surfaces may be editable.

See: 3D Converter tutorial video

Visual Building on a Mac 10 Aug 2014 08:48 #1620

Im very impressed with your software I have to say, I think its done a really great job so far, and is definitely super easy to use.

There are some small things that would be really useful, like the ability to texture each side of a 3D object separately.

OR via email

Visual Building on a Mac 08 Aug 2014 18:59 #1619

There is a Delete tool in the Edit tab General Group. Also there is a Delete Wizard in the Edit Menu Wizards Group

Visual Building on a Mac 08 Aug 2014 18:57 #1618

Im using Visual Building running Windows 7 on Parallels on a Mac. It works well apart from some minor menu refresh problems, but I put this down to the emulator. There is no "Delete" key on Mac, we have backspace but the laptops at least dont have delete key so I cant delete things. Is there another way to delete objects

OR via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds