• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Combine a project 08 Apr 2016 12:24 #2518

Hi Robert,

You can Copy Buildings to show a before and after live on screen.
Here is a video tutorial we made to show this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnAfsD57raw&feature=youtu.be

Regards
Visual Building Admin

Combine a project 05 Apr 2016 14:43 #2514

On a similar line how do you create a duplicate view, that you can then amend independently of the one copied? I've wasted so much time trying to do this. I want to show a before and after floor plan, but not have to completely redraw the original first, whilst keeping it all in the same file.

Combine a project 04 Feb 2016 11:54 #2451

Although you can copy and paste building elements between 2 loaded projects, using Ctrl C / V, this was not ever an intended feature, and can lead to undesirable effects. The difficulty comes when trying to replace an existing wall with a new wall.

This works well if you are trying to merge different building into a single project, but not so for same building.

I assume your problem arose by not working on most recent version of a project. I too have made this mistake, in my case usually the result of OneDrive not updating files between 2 computers.

Combine a project 04 Feb 2016 10:58 #2450

• Dave Hickman
  • Dave Hickman's Avatar Topic Author
Hi have messed up on a drawing. I have created 2 files 1 save existing the other saved proposed. I have worked on the wrong file altering a proposed Elevation as existing.
I have done a lot of work on the elevation drawing adding lines etc , I am trying to combine these 2 files which I have open in the project tree view , I can not combine the drawings on a plan view How can place drawing on plan view from 2 open files , in projects tree view.
Help !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds