• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Basic licence 02 Nov 2016 11:48 #2650

• Alex Uncles
  • Alex Uncles's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you for helping me resolve this issue and obtain a licence Thomas

Basic licence 02 Nov 2016 09:17 #2649

Hello,

I apologize for this late response. We are about to transfer and renew this web page and the domain. That might take some weeks.

During this time you can of course purchase a Version Visual Building Basic 5 for the list price of 50,- GBP, VAT included. If you have a valid VAT ID please send it with your address details to support@cygnicon.de . In this case the list price will be reduced by 19 % VAT.

I will send you a direct download link by email.

Payment can be made via paypal express or standard bank transfer based on the invoice you will receive together with your license key.

Kind regards

Thomas Kubena

Basic licence 01 Nov 2016 21:20 #2648

• Alex Uncles
Well, I'm thinking that this company is no longer in business?

Annoying, because I would like to use the software. Perhaps they might like to take the site down if they're not gonna support it?

Basic licence 28 Oct 2016 14:45 #2646

• Alex Uncles
Fantastic product, but I have found it VERY difficult to obtain the paid-for version of VB Basic- I would expect to be able to go into the 'Shop area', press 'purchase basic', pay my money, and away I go.

But no.
None of the 'Add to Cart' buttons appear to work.
So I have been emailing 'CustomerCare@', but never received an answer, I have now requested a licence by email, but have not yet heard anything about this either.

If this wasn't such a great product, I really would have given up long ago, and gone elsewhere......
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds