• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: An introduction to Guidelines 07 Jan 2013 19:50 #531

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
Check that you have the correct layer selected. You may have accidentally added a guideline to another layer (such as Environment). You can check for this by switching each layer off one at a time to see which layer a guideline is on. Then to delete a guideline on the environment layer you must ensure the environment layer is your current layer.

If a guideline really is stubborn and won’t go check it’s not a screen refresh problem by pressing F5.

If it’s really really stubborn. Save the project, restart the application and reload the project.

If you intend to create a set of guidelines for a temporary purpose, create a new layer (call it guidelines) and then you can hide or delete just the temp guidelines as you wish.

Re: An introduction to Guidelines 07 Jan 2013 19:48 #530

I am having trouble removing some guidelines. I clicked on them and pressed delete, but only sections get deleted. Others, I cant delete at all (angled ones mostly) I don’t want to have to delete all of them and start again, any ideas?

MT [via email]

An introduction to Guidelines 24 Sep 2012 10:35 #397

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author

A Visual Building video tutorial. Click on the full screen button to view in full screen mode. The audio track for this video was removed and replaced with text captions.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds