• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: How to create a Fire Escape Plan 14 Apr 2013 16:27 #717

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
The templates are installed with the Visual Building Fire Escape Plan catalogue. The Fire Escape Plan catalogue is an add-on catalogue that will work with all versions of Visual Building and is available as a download.

Re: How to create a Fire Escape Plan 14 Apr 2013 14:47 #716

I have searched my computer and the software downloaded from Visual Building and they are not within.

The downloadable PDF instruction for Fire Plans indicates they may not be within the purchase and must be downloaded from ????

"The templates are located in the Visual Building Projects folder which will have a path name
similar to (depending upon your system and install options):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Building Basic\Projects\Fire Escape Plan Templates
C:\Program Files\Visual Building Basic\Projects\Fire Escape Plan Templates

2.2 Fire Escape Plan Symbol catalogue
When installed the Fire Escape Plan catalogue will be found in the 2D objects catalogue."

Re: How to create a Fire Escape Plan 14 Apr 2013 12:32 #713

Where are the Fire Plan Templates available from.

I have a few fire escape symbols in the catalogue but nothing to start a fire plan.

The video does not represent what I have on my toolboxes...

Any thoughts?

Tom

How to create a Fire Escape Plan 21 Nov 2012 13:06 #493

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author

A Visual Building video tutorial. Click on the full screen button to view in full screen mode. Best viewed in 720 HD mode.
This video is applicable to all versions of Visual Building.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds