• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to create your own floor type 28 Nov 2014 17:03 #1880

• Joop Sluijmers
  • Joop Sluijmers's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks. This will help me.

How to create your own floor type 28 Nov 2014 10:06 #1879

You can of course define the floor construction in the same way as you do for the wall construction and apply layers to the floor. There is an example in the Visual Building Training Course Chapter 13 Creating a sectional foundation. Chapter 17 shows how to create a raised floor section using the Surface Editor. Also see Chapter 18 Floor Construction.

If you want to create your own floor, using your own objects, you can of course switch off the floor in the Visibility dialog. Right click in view and select Visibility from context menu.)

Alternatively to hide an individual floor in the 3D view, you can drag a 100% glass material to that floor, though this will not hide the floor representation in a 2D view.

How to create your own floor type 28 Nov 2014 09:17 #1878

• Joop Sluijmers
  • Joop Sluijmers's Avatar Topic Author
In Visual Building I tried to specify my own floor:

- beam as base for the upper floor
- underlayment as flooring
- dovetails sheets
- (lightweight) concrete

The floor also needs a cutout for the stairs.

In fact I wanted to create my own floor, but I could nowhere switch of the auto creation of floors (only possible for ceilings. The only way I could create roooms without the floor, was by creating a room with a small gap in the walls.

Is there an other solutioon which might solve the problem?

Regards
JoopS
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds