• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Printing to PDF - 20% Drawing missing 06 Feb 2015 00:06 #2007

Nick,

Your project only just fits onto an A3 Landscape sheet, but only if you hide the Environment block and omit the fence on the left hand side. otherwise its too big for A3 and some detail is lost as you describe.

Using the free PDF Creator , I had no problem printing to PDF, which I have emailed to you.

I can repeat the problem with Adobe Acrobat if the dpi resolution is left at the default 1200 dpi. This resolution for an A3 sheet requires a lot of memory. If you reduce Adobe Acrobat's resolution to 300 dpi, you will find that you are able to print the entire sheet to pdf.

The problem is likely to occur on any pdf creation program, especially with larger paper sizes. Reduce the DPI.

Printing to PDF - 20% Drawing missing 05 Feb 2015 23:57 #2006

I have attempted to print to PDF the attached drawing, i.e. I have selected 2d drawings and then set the print settings to select Adobe and then selected Print 2D view and selected A3 landscape and using the print range placed the grid so that covers the entire drawing

However when I print the result in Adobe is that about 20% of the right hand side of the drawing is missing

Please can you advise.

Nick A via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds