• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...

TOPIC:

Wall layer editing 29 Jul 2015 09:43 #2274

• Chris Thomas
  • Chris Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
OK, I see it now. I took the wrong meaning from "You will only get that if you click on the General button, instead of the Layer button in the first dialogue." I thought this meant "you will only get the correct option if you use the General button".

My fault, thanks for your patience.

Chris

Wall layer editing 29 Jul 2015 09:11 #2273

The PSR shows that you are missing a step. You did not click on the Layer Construction, button, but clicked directly on the Material button directly.

If I repeat the steps you did, then I get thee same result as you. Please review the steps described above.

You do not need to physically disconnect your second monitor but just disable it in the Screen Resolution settings, by right clicking on the desktop.

Wall layer editing 29 Jul 2015 08:37 #2271

Sorry, you will need to email the PSR file to us, as it wil not upload to forum

Wall layer editing 29 Jul 2015 06:22 #2270

• Chris Thomas
Here is the PSR file attached - just three mouse clicks, the first of which is to move from 'File' to 'Building', the second to open the 'Walls Properties' and the third to open 'Building materials'.

This is a two screen system - I note the warning, but I hope this isn't fatal to the diagnosis because taking the system apart in this confined space is a major task. I can do it if necessary, but it would write off lots of time.

Chris

Wall layer editing 28 Jul 2015 22:41 #2269

Please run PSR

The Program Steps Recorder, and email us the result.

Wall layer editing 28 Jul 2015 22:14 #2268

• Chris Thomas
So far I have been testing on 5.0.0.2 - now I know 5.0.0.1 behaves the same here....

Sadly, I don't have a version 4 to play with.

Chris
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds