• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fire Symbols 07 Sep 2015 13:19 #2328

Yes the license allows for 2 computers.

Symbols are 2D and really used in 2D, but can be placed on a 3D block so can be viewed in 3D.

Although AutoCad can import the floor plan as a DWG / DXF file, it would not understand our 2D symbols.

Fire Symbols 07 Sep 2015 13:18 #2327

Thank you for your quick response to my question.
I have just a couple more.

1. License is this set to a machine or the user, as I work from home and in the office, can i TX the user licence between work places?

2. If we purchase the Escape plan are the symbols 2d & 3d? as All of our work needs to be issued in AutoCAD format to clients, but we would also then use the 3D floor plan for our zone charting

Again, I love the product, you have made autocad for the masses...
Love the video help files

Richard M via email

Fire Symbols 07 Sep 2015 12:00 #2324

We have created a video tutorial showing how to create such symbols:

There are some basic symbols in the standard 2D catalogue

We have also created the Visual Building Fire Escape Catalogue

Fire Symbols 07 Sep 2015 11:55 #2323

I have been trying your premium trial version. I need to be able to use Fire Alarm device symbols for smoke, heat and call points plus other devices. I cannot see how to do this, there seems to be no free hand drawing capability

Emergency lighting when placed in to the 2d when converted to CAD these are lost as CAD does not recognise the image as it is a picture not line drawing

I love the product but these issues would prevent my company from purchasing it for me.

If you can help or advise how I can add CAD symbols that would be great as the product is SO COOL.

Richard M via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds