• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

License limitations and version upgrades. 16 Dec 2016 11:52 #2669

• Sean Johnson
  • Sean Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
Hi
The project I purchased VB for stalled some time ago so I haven't used the software for over a year. The project is back on so I will be using the software again. I have a few questions. I have tried to find the answers on the website but so far failed.

Does the license allow for installation to more than one PC for one user? That is, can I install on my main PC and a laptop?

If I perform a search for updates the software informs me that none are available. My version number is 5.0.0.2. I looked on the website to see it a version change log was available but could not find one so I don't know what developments if any have occurred since my last update. Where can I get this information?

Does the update license cover all updates including minor bug fixes etc. or just major version changes i.e. 4 to 5? Do I need to purchase the 12 month upgrade license to download and used the latest version of the software.

Thanks. Sean.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds