• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wall length 10 Jan 2020 07:48 #2827

Good Morning,

the explanation may be that the vast majority of inquiries are addressed directly to our support team and not via the forum.

If you have any questions or problems, just send an email to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk.

Regards

Thomas

Wall length 09 Jan 2020 18:13 #2826

I am evaluating the software at the moment and answers (or lack of) to queries are indicative of what I may expect as far as capabilities or support.
This is an interesting question and I see there was no follow-up reply.

Wall length 05 Oct 2017 15:33 #2761

• Tim Blackburn
  • Tim Blackburn's Avatar Topic Author
I can see that but I was looking for a way of typing in a specific dimension for the wall length. When you select extend/shorten wall a dialogue box appears with a dimension in it but I can find no way of entering one. When you move the mouse pointer up towards the dialogue box it tries to extend the wall to there.
Also when I zoom in to the plan, it moves up and to the left, if I select "show all" from view it centers the plan but reduces it in size. How do I center the plan when zoomed or drag the plan around so I can work on it?

Wall length 05 Oct 2017 14:46 #2760

Hi,

edit functions for walls and other elements are combined on your EDIT ribbon.

For walls lengthen / shorten, trim, ... .

Handling is demonstrated here, based on the alternative toolbar version:
www.visualbuilding.co.uk/forum/tutorials...tools-tutorial-video

Thomas

Wall length 05 Oct 2017 14:26 #2759

• Tim Blackburn
  • Tim Blackburn's Avatar Topic Author
How do you edit a wall length after insertion. Find it difficult to draw a precise wall length.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds