• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plan Issues 31 Jan 2018 11:32 #2802

Thanks - that sorted it.

Plan Issues 30 Jan 2018 10:52 #2801

Hi,

the PDF problem can be a combination of bigger paper formats together with your printing resolution. You can solve it by reducing the resolution in your windows printer settings dialogue, from 600 dpi to 150 for example.

Open your printer settings dialogue in Visual Building, choose your PDF printer and open the settings dialogue for it. Within the printer dialogue, which is depending on your PDF printer, you should get settings for the paper format, orientation and the resolution in DPI.

In case of further questions please send a screenshot of your printer settings dialogue to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk

DXF: please check that it is not your terrain / environment instead of a paper border that is set visible in your exported file. There are no paper borders in standard 2D views, only in Plan Layout views.

Thomas

Plan Issues 30 Jan 2018 09:50 #2800

I am currently evaluating the version of the software so do not know if the problem experienced is part of the evaluation process.

When I create a plan within the software it appears OK on the screen - this is at A1 scale 1:50 or 1:25; I can include plans, photo, title block, and scale bar - it all looks fine.

When I try to print via a pdf maker I get a line up the page where information is missing on one side of it but OK on the other; it is effectively reducing the useable area by about 100mm on the page.

Also when I try to export to a dwg I get the plan but the paper boder bisects this.

Has anyone an idea as to what is going on?
Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds