• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Basement Garage 06 Jul 2019 17:00 #2820

• Sean Johnson
  • Sean Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
Thank You.

The information you provided on the use of subtraction has been a great help to resolve the drive slope representation.
Also I can confirm that the ray tracing performed as you suggested resulted in the trees and foliage being rendered correctly.
Thanks again.
As always your help is greatly appreciated.

Basement Garage 05 Jul 2019 07:59 #2819

Good Morning,

there are several ways to create such a situation. It would be easier for us if you could send your project file to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk and we edit it directly as an example, and create a video of the necessary changes.

- Does the Image file show your real situation or is it just an example?
- in your Image the Ground Floor is above Terrain Level. If this is the case then it would be helpful to get the level you will need.
- ceiling between basement and ground floor. Is this one ceiling on one Level or do you have split Levels inside the building?
- retaining walls left of the garage. Do you need "real" walls or can we use 3D construction elements instead, sweep solids for example?

Basement Garage 04 Jul 2019 17:09 #2818

• Sean Johnson
  • Sean Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
The House I'm modelling has had a garage built into the existing basement, See Image.
Access to the garage has been achieved by cutting into the slope the house is built on, retaining walls have been built on the sides.
I have tried several ways of creating this feature but the results haven't been very successful, I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious. Any suggestions on the best way to recreate this feature will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds