• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Folding Doors 16 Jun 2015 22:16 #2211

Thanks for the help.

Folding Doors 14 Jun 2015 21:00 #2198

Whether you mean a simple 0.8m wide panel folding door, or a multi panel folder door, or a door that folds into the wall cavity the answer is much the same.

As in real life if there was a folding door it would not be the one you want. There are several way to resolve this need.

Either:

a) Search the internet for any .3ds object that suits your requirement and import that .3ds object

b) Look in the Sketchup's 3D warehouse for a suitable folding door object, and convert that to a 3ds object for import

c) Using Visual Building Professional version (including trial version) to create your own folding door to fit your exact requirements, with glass panels etc There are examples of creating a door in the Visual Building Training Course .

d) Create a simple folding door out of 3d basic panel objects (using any version)

Whichever method you choose you can get realistic 2D and 3D results.

See also here a similar solution for creating a pocket door

Folding Doors 14 Jun 2015 15:43 #2197

Hi,

I'm trying to add internal folding doors to my project, but can't find any in the doors catalogue, am i looking in the wrong place, or do i need to find a different way to do this?

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds