• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

3D Floorplans side by side 03 Mar 2016 22:34 #2483

Thank you very much for all your help all sorted now :)

3D Floorplans side by side 29 Feb 2016 22:06 #2477

Hi Chris,

I've made you a video to show you how to create 3D floor plans.

Any questions please ask,

Regards,

CustomerCare

3D Floorplans side by side 26 Feb 2016 18:07 #2473

Thanks for your reply,

i have reviewed your tutorials and i currently have Visual Building Professional. I can place two 2D floorplans next to each other and save them in one image however i am struggling to do the same for the 3D floor plan.

I've attached an image as an example.

In the image the second floor and the ground floor are seperate but the second floor is still hovering above the ground level. I want the second floor to be next to the ground floor as if it was a seperate building. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Attachments:

3D Floorplans side by side 20 Feb 2016 20:15 #2466

Hi Chris,

In Visual Building Professional and Premium you have layout tools to help you achieve this.
For Visual building basic please follow the attached image steps.

Once you have saved your images you can load them up in any package such as Microsoft word/Powerpoint/Excel for writing any additional information on.

www.facebook.com/113878395371221/photos/...6604/?type=3&theater

Regards,

CustomerCare

3D Floorplans side by side 17 Feb 2016 18:01 #2460

Hi

I am trying to save an image of two 3D floors of the same building next to each other with labels saying 'ground floor' and '1st floor'. I am not sure how to do this though and thought i'd post here to find out if anyone knows how to do this

thank you in advance

Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds