• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Solar installation customers 19 Apr 2012 08:34 #217

• admin
Glad to see you have taken this initiative, - it does help cement the relationship with your customers.

Your customers can use any version of Visual Building to view your projects. If they download Visual Building Basic they can use it free for the trial period, and then purchase it later if they want to keep it.

You can either email the project to the customer or give them via a dongle, but in each case you must give the projectname.cyg file. You will need to give them a copy of the solar panel object that you have used. This is located in C:\Program Files\Visual Building Solar Designer\AEC\Solar

This file must be copied into the customer’s \AEC folder
If you have used any of your own textures in the project then you will need to supply those too.

The commission is a little more complicated. However we would be pleased to supply you in batches of 5 DVD copies of Visual Building Basic at a very attractive discount. 30%-50% depending upon quantities you take. Contact us directly for these orders as you wont find them advertised on the website.

Alternatively you can refer the customer to Amazon.co.uk, where you can claim an associate referral commission from Amazon (but not so generous commission).

Solar installation customers 19 Apr 2012 08:04 #216

• sunspotsolar
  • sunspotsolar's Avatar Topic Author
I have used this software in many successful sales presentations now. My customers are wowed by my quick presentations and often just as interested in the software on my laptop as they are in the solar panels. I have been referring them to this web site where they can purchase it for £25, but many are pleased to see they can download free trial versions.

1. Is there any way I can give them a copy of the project if they get your software.
2. What can I give them and what can I not give them?
3. How can I take advantage of any commission for a sale?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds