• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Deleting 'floor joining lines' on elevations 01 Apr 2014 18:24 #1365

• Ken Bayliss
  • Ken Bayliss's Avatar Topic Author
The graphic view method worked after 'deleting' a line several times.
Many thanks for your prompt response.

Deleting 'floor joining lines' on elevations 01 Apr 2014 11:08 #1363

The 2D elevation view shows the floor ceiling lines (top right view below). These are often not wanted.

With the section view as your current selected view, create a New 2D Graphic View. (Bottom right view above) This will create the same view, but this view is editable, allowing you to delete any unwanted lines. If you find that lines are not deleting, then its possible that several lines exist at the same position and that you have to delete all lines.

Alternatively, if you dont want to create an additional 2D Graphic view... In the section view you can place a white filled polygon over the elevation to hide the unwanted lines. This solution is only suitable in projects where you can cover the entire area where the unwanted line exists, which of course can be difficult if a window exists on this line.

Deleting 'floor joining lines' on elevations 01 Apr 2014 10:03 #1362

• Ken Bayliss
  • Ken Bayliss's Avatar Topic Author
On the house elevations I am getting unwanted horizontal lines where the different floor levels abut or join. I have tried most possible remedies but I must be missing probably the obvious one. Can you please advise?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds