• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Roof 3D View Bug 31 Jul 2015 16:14 #2278

John, I have never seen the problem that you describe and I have used some really cheap/old computers/graphics with Visual Building.

What version of Windows are you running, and I must ask if you are running Windows on a Mac, because some users occasionally forget to mention this.

Restart the program and with any project loaded:
Could you create the problem and supply the error log as defined in this link .

Restart the program and with any project loaded:
Could you then create the problem and use the Program Step Recorder as defined here

Then email all results to us.

Roof 3D View Bug 31 Jul 2015 15:30 #2277

• John Cliss
  • John Cliss's Avatar Topic Author
The problem is the same for the example projects as well. Is it a problem for you? If not, could it be a limitation of my computer hardware graphics card?

Roof 3D View Bug 24 Jul 2015 10:08 #2255

John,

Does this happen on just one specific project or does it also happen on any of the example projects as well?

If its specific to your project, please email it to us for examination.

Roof 3D View Bug 23 Jul 2015 22:57 #2254

• John Cliss
  • John Cliss's Avatar Topic Author
Hi there,

I have identified a bug that is consistent.

When I select a roof and right click properties, the 'Roof Construction' box pops up. If I decide to view the roof using the '3D' button in the bottom right, then when I click OK to close the box, the 3D-View freezes completely and I have to close the 3D-View box and reopen a new 3D-view.

Any ideas?

Thanks, John
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds