• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Print to pdf 13 Jul 2015 16:55 #2242

• Carl Duffield
  • Carl Duffield's Avatar Topic Author
I will bare it mind next time and not use that layer. I have just done what you suggested and printed to pdf fine now. Thanks

Print to pdf 13 Jul 2015 14:45 #2240

Well spotted. With the Environment layer switched on I can repeat your problem. I suggest you dont use the enivironment layer in this way and create a new layer for the large blocks you want, but although it works for what you want now you may limit your options later.

To resolve your problem select the environment layer and select each block on that layer and in the Selection tab select Send to back. The blocks will then appear behind your 2D walls instead of in front.

Print to pdf 13 Jul 2015 14:29 #2239

• Carl Duffield
I've just noticed in your preview you look to have the environment switched off. Can you not print with this on, as I have details on that level.

Print to pdf 13 Jul 2015 14:17 #2238

• Carl Duffield
yes I am printingt to a3 landscape, I'll email you a screen shot.

Print to pdf 13 Jul 2015 14:12 #2237

Can you upload or email a screenshot showing your print view similar to above. You didnt confirm that you are printing to A3 landscape which is the paper size you will need to accommodate your drawing size.

Print to pdf 13 Jul 2015 14:06 #2236

• Carl Duffield
I'm using Pdf creator which you recommended, I've just checked DPI and its already set at 150 as you suggested. The detail also disappears in my preview window.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds