• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Timber framed porch extension 07 Aug 2021 14:34 #2889

• Dave Sturt
  • Dave Sturt's Avatar Topic Author
Email sent, thank you

Timber framed porch extension 07 Aug 2021 14:27 #2888

Hi,

difficult to say and depending on the current wall / window situation. Not a general problem.

Please send your project file to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk and we will check that.

Thank you in advance

Thomas

Timber framed porch extension 07 Aug 2021 14:10 #2887

• Dave Sturt
Here's the screenshot
Attachments:

Timber framed porch extension 07 Aug 2021 14:09 #2886

• Dave Sturt
Hi, I'm new to this software, I've 'built' a copy of my house without too many issues. However I want to design and build a porch, with WC on the front of it.

I started a new project just to practice first. The walls are timber framed, and the wall profile shows the frame, renderboard, render, plasterboard and plaster. the corners, and either side of the door are a 150x150mm oak beam. Everything was going good up to the point of me putting windows in.

The first window went in fine and displayed as I would expect on both 2D & 3D, the second window looks the same on 2D but doesn't seem to have removed the wall. as it is sunk in the render. I've attached a screenshot if that may help clarify what I'm trying to explain.

Is there anyone who may be able to help me please.

Thanks, Dave
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds