• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free Trial 27 May 2015 16:56 #2173

• Sandra Holmes
  • Sandra Holmes's Avatar Topic Author
Many thanks, it is now downloading.

Free Trial 27 May 2015 15:03 #2172

Although yours is the only recent notification, we have noticed that the number of trial downloads for the Professional version has dropped over the past few weeks, and so will rebuild the download page again- just in case.

Free Trial 27 May 2015 14:48 #2170

I have just resent the email with Subject: Visual Building Evaluation Download for Sandra to
'sandraholme***@gmail.com' *** to protect your identity.

Please also check your spam folder.

With this email you wont need to download from the forum. You are obviously logged into the forum OK otherwise you would not be able to leave messages.

Free Trial 27 May 2015 12:55 #2169

• Sandra Holmes
Visual Building Pro.

I'm not sure if I have the right email. I'm logged in and in the forums it says access denied. I've clicked on all of the links in all of the emsils I have and none of them take me to a download page or start a download.

I'm usining windows 8.1 and only the virus scanner which is part of 8.1. Nothing fancy at my end on my machine.

Could you resend the link email in case that one didn't get to me please?

Free Trial 27 May 2015 12:10 #2168

Which version (Basic / Pro or Premium) are you trying to download and are you trying to download using the email that we sent you in response to your first question?

I just checked the links in the email and they all work, so I can only think that it is an anti viris program that is interfering.

Can you email me a screen shot of the access denied message so that i may help you further

Free Trial 27 May 2015 12:04 #2167

• Sandra Holmes
It still says access denied when I try and download the trial software!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds