There are several sources of technical support for Visual Building.
1. Please check the online Visual Building User Manual. The online version is updated on a regular basis and can be viewed here. It is better to use this version than the pdf originally supplied or the built in help system.
2. Checkout the online Visual Building Training Course which contains many tricks and detailed explanations on many tools and how to use them..
3. Search the Visual Building Forum
If you still cant find the answer to your question then email Visual Building's Customer Care using the contact form.
If your support query concerns an unexplained response or a crash, you should also email to us the diagnostic log for Visual Building.
1. If your problem concerns a specific project, then please email us that project. If the problem is not specific to any one project then create a new project and try and repeat the problem.
2. In the Help tab - Diagnos group, locate the Diagnostics tool. activating the Diagnostic tool will display 3 diagnostic tools:
Start Project Diagnostic - If your problem is specific to a single project, this will help you to resolve.
Show Log File - This will show events prior to your problem.
Test Graphic Hardware - If your problem is graphic related, then you should run this diagnostic,
3. Select Show Log File. This will then display the diagnostic log file. You can send this log file direct to technical support but please insert correct email address: customercare @ visualbuilding.co.uk (remove spaces).
4. If for any reason you can not start Visual Building, then locate the diagnostic log file manually and email it to us. This diagnostic log file is called app.txt and is located in My Documents/Visual Building Basic (or Visual Building Pro or Visual Building Premium).
5. If your problem relates to a specific project then attach the project to the email.