• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Support 08 Feb 2014 14:16 #1250

My decision to buy Visual Building (Premium version) was because it seemed to offer a powerful range of features for a very reasonable price. Something which I did not know prior to buying the software, was how good the support would be and I am pleased to report that, in my experience, it has been excellent. There have been a number of occasions when I have emailed questions about various functions and every time I have received a speedy response, often within an hour or so. Particularly impressive, was when I emailed a query after 4.00pm on a Saturday, expecting it to not even be read until Monday, but I received a reply 40 minutes later asking me to email a copy of my project, so that the problem could be checked and by 10.30 the following morning (Sunday) I had received the answer. I doubt that level of support is matched by any other software company, let alone just Visual Building competitors.

Support 13 Jan 2014 11:53 #1186

Providing such support is a key feature of our products, both via this forum and in the form of our tutorials. We realise that our close competitors either do not provide any support or charge you an additional annual fee, and we just wanted to better than that.

We also receive many support questions via email, which we also publish in this forum, if we feel the question and answer is interesting to others.

Printed documentation. The documentation is constantly being updated, which once printed on paper is soon out of date. The pdf files can be read using many devices. I tend to use an iPad sitting by the side of my PC.

Support 13 Jan 2014 11:31 #1183

• Amie Merten
  • Amie Merten's Avatar Topic Author
I just wanted to add my bit concerning the 1st class support you people give, both through your email and this forum. I have been able to resolve many problems that I didn't even realise I had until reading here. Your support is far better than your competitors! Some provide absolutely none and others you have to pay for additional support, which also results in no support.

The existence of this support and additional information was the main reason I purchased your products. I purchased your product via Amazon, and will also add my positive feedback there too. Hope it helps others make the same choice.

Is there any way I could purchase the documentation in printed format?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds