• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cavity Wall Texture 14 Feb 2014 15:42 #1267

1. In the Wall layer construction dialog, there is a 2D Display tab and a 3D View tab. In the 2D Display, all textures relate only to the 2D views, and to define the textures used in the 3D view, you must use the properties in the 3D View tab.

In the General tab of the Wall properties dialog you can define the Wall sides that the Material value relates to. In your example you only see the option for the Outer side of the wall. The Inner side of the wall only appears after the room has been completed. So complete the room and you will be able to select both Inner and Outer sides, to which you can apply different materials.

2. You will not be able to delete the Floor plan layer until you create a new layer e.g. Floor Plan 2. When the new layer is created, then right click on the unwanted layer (in the project tree) and select Delete.

Cavity Wall Texture 14 Feb 2014 15:37 #1266

1. When I create a walls with the “Layer Construction” tool, so that the walls is shown with Cavities, etc on the drawing. The texture details as a *.bmp file, is not displayed on the outer face & seems to be overridden by the default texture on the General Wall. Thus; I cannot get different textures on the outer & inner walls. An example is attached, where the plaster board has been changed & is OK, but the Brick face fails to display ?

2. Are there ways to turn off / delete, the floor on a level.

Martin D via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds