• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Terrain Spot Heights not included in exported 2d?? 06 Jul 2014 12:26 #1579

Sorry for delay in responding, but I had to discuss this with the programmers. As you have pointed out, the terrain height points are unforunetely omitted from the DWG/DXF export, and we will include this in the forthcomming v5 release which is currently now in test.

Terrain Spot Heights not included in exported 2d?? 04 Jul 2014 12:22 #1578

• Richard Robinson
  • Richard Robinson's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I want to export a 2d drawing in DWG format. When I do so the terrain level labels and crosses are not included. Is there a box I need to check ?? thanks

Terrain Spot Heights 26 Jun 2014 15:51 #1558

Yes, the points located on another layer will still alter the 3D contour.

Placing the points on different layers certaily works with a few points, but I have not seen any examples of many hundreds of points relocated to different layers using this method.

Terrain Spot Heights 26 Jun 2014 14:52 #1557

• Richard Robinson
Thanks, If the points are moved into a new layer, does the underlying terrain map still use all the data ?

Terrain Spot Heights 26 Jun 2014 14:25 #1556

The contours and spot heights are by default placed on the Environment layer, but you can insert these on any layer. You can create a new layer (eg Height layer) and then move selected points to that layer, which you can then show / hide as you wish. Select a height point, right click and select Move to layer.

Terrain Spot Heights 26 Jun 2014 14:14 #1555

• Richard Robinson
Hi,
I have carried a topographical levelling survey of a hilly site on a 2x2 metre grid. I would like to put in all the data to get the granularity of the terrain. The drawing has too many text labels, is it possible to only select which spot heingts are shown and labelled in the 2D view. I need to include all the data but need all the labels. thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds