• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Window construction 03 Jul 2014 23:35 #1577

The wimdow .con file is saved using the Save construction button within the Window Construction group in the Ribbon bar. The file is normally saved into the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Building Premium 4\AEC\WindowConstructions

If you look in this folder you will see all the .con files for all the windows in the catalogue.

Not to worry, I will describe what is required. I assume you want the window slope to continue to the top right.

This is achieved by adding a Polgon casement type. You can then edit the polygon casement and adjust the polygon points. I think you already knew this because it looks like you already entered such a Ploygon casement.

Attachments:

Window construction 03 Jul 2014 18:51 #1576

• francis colborn-veitch
  • francis colborn-veitch's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

Is this what you require?

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Window construction 03 Jul 2014 14:54 #1575

Can you send me the Windows Constuction .con file that you have created, so that I may edit what you have done.

Window construction 03 Jul 2014 14:29 #1574

• francis colborn-veitch
  • francis colborn-veitch's Avatar Topic Author
I am attempting to construct a window to form half of a gable wall and am unable to form the last part. I attach the window to date from which it will be obvious what I need to achieve. Can you tell me what I need to do please?

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds