• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fly arround 01 Dec 2014 15:04 #1889

I would suggest you use Unity. There is a free version that is more than capable of achieving want you need.
You need to export your 3D model as a 3ds file together with textures and materials used. This can the be imported into Unity where you can then add cameras and lighting.

The animations can also be achieved, but to anomate the door, you would need to omit the door from the main model and insert it into Unity as a seperate asset. You will then be able to animate it eg open it when the camera approaches it. Not to get the best from Unity you may need to learn some javascript or c# to manipilate the camera and animation, but there are also pre made scripts that you can use.

We are not in the posistion to give support on Unity, but it also has an active user forum. I will add a Visual Building to Unity tutorial to our tutorial wish list.

To view the examples you will need to download the small free Unity Web Player

See www.Unity3D.com

Tutorial added: Fly through / Walk through a Visual Building project

Fly arround 01 Dec 2014 14:56 #1888

Hi, I have completed my project and would now like to create a "fly through" video. Could you tell me my best options. I have seen the kitchen walk through demo, but I would like to fly through a pre defined path, and if possible activating animations such as door opening. Is this possible?

Is there any chnace of a tutorial showing how to achieve this?

John T via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds