• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Odd lines visable in 2d but not in 3d 07 Sep 2015 21:20 #2330

John, Can you email the project to customercare@visualbuilding.co.uk so I can advise. Its difficult to determine from the image.

You should take regular copies/backups, especially in a large project to avoid having to redo things when things do go wrong. I tend to use the Save As feature as often as I can remember to do do eg myproject1001.cyp, myproject1002.cyp etc , especially when moving floors between layers or moving roofs. If the result is not what i really wanted its easier to reload the saved project rather than rely on the undo.

Odd lines visable in 2d but not in 3d 07 Sep 2015 15:49 #2329

• John Banks
  • John Banks's Avatar Topic Author
I'm trying to produce some plans in 2d, and have made some progress on this particular project, until, that is, I tried to move the 2 floor plans (ground floor and first floor) up the "Environment". I selected the 2 floors and moved them up, but now, for some reason there is a random extension of the cavity of one of the walls right up the page (shown as 2 straight lines, the only thing it lines up with is the cavity of a wall). There is nothing showing on the 3d view, and I can't select whatever it is to see if it has any properties or to see what it is.

There also appears to be some random dashes at 45 degrees to a different wall; I've tried to enclose a screen shot to show these things.

I've just noticed, I also seem to have lost most of the 50 odd room names that I added, please tell me I'm not going to have to redo them.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds