• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Unable to download 02 Feb 2014 16:53 #1218

Christina,
The strange thing here is that the full version of the Visual Building Basic does not use the license system and so it can never expire. Please try de-reinstalling again.

After deinstalling it may also be a good idea to delete the folder c:\programme files\visual building basic 4\ if for any reason it remains.

The "requires elevation" message usually only occurs if you need to give a program Administration rights to access the c:\program folder.

Its possible that the installation did not complete correctly, so please try again, but without any virus checker running.

Unable to download 01 Feb 2014 16:16 #1217

• Christina
  • Christina 's Avatar Topic Author
Having downloaded the trial version and used it succesfully I purchased the full basic version last night. I have tried to download this using the link in the email you sent me and although the programme appears to have downloaded succesfully (is visible in the programme area of my computer and says downloaded on 01/02/2014) when I try to open it I get a dialogue box saying the trial has expired. I uninstalled the trial version prior to downloading the purchased version as instructed. The desktop icon is not working either. I am getting an error message as follows: unable to execute file c:\programme files\visual building basic 4\program\CACAD.exec create process failed:code 740 the requested operation requires elevation. Please help!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds