• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Deleting one building of several in a project 17 Feb 2014 12:07 #1283

• Chris Thomas
  • Chris Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
A list of known bugs together with workarounds (like your 'revert to menus' solution above) could save hours of frustration - most of my delays so far have been my inability to know what was my lack of knowledge and what is a genuine cause to ask for support.... If you could add fix dates as they become known, that would be a bonus.

Thanks,

Chris

Deleting one building of several in a project 17 Feb 2014 08:46 #1281

Bug list! Good idea. Ill suggest this. There is a wish list.

Deleting one building of several in a project 17 Feb 2014 08:33 #1279

• Chris Thomas
Thanks you - do you maintain a bug list or planned release list anywhere that would save me time trying to sort out a problem that you already know exists?

Chris

Deleting one building of several in a project 16 Feb 2014 17:05 #1272

There is a bug in the Ribbon bar that is preventing the Deletion Wizard showing. This will be rectified in the imminent next update. You can however revert back to the Tool bar UI and use the Deletion Wizard there, and then switch back to the Ribbon bar.

Deleting one building of several in a project 16 Feb 2014 09:49 #1271

• Chris Thomas
When first starting, I believe I saw reference to a deletion wizard, but can't find it now. I tried deleting from the tree using the delete option, but this corrupted the model and I reverted to a recent save. I now need to delete a building - what method would you recommend? I could demolish it bit by bit, but I can't imagine that is the best way....

Thanks,

Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds