• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I have a new indicator, but what can it mean? 24 Mar 2014 13:43 #1345

• Chris Thomas
  • Chris Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you for the offer - I figured it out. There is a feature I had not noticed before - "Polygonal with numerical input" for creating an external wall to pre-determined dimensions without putting in dedicated guide lines. Super little feature, but I must have hit that menu option accidentally. Mea culpa!

I have a new indicator, but what can it mean? 23 Mar 2014 13:06 #1342

Chris, Could you email me the project please. At first I thought it was the wall direction symbol but this is normally on the centre line of wall, so it must be something else.

I have a new indicator, but what can it mean? 23 Mar 2014 11:08 #1341

• Chris Thomas
  • Chris Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
I have a new indicator, on the wall of a new building in 2d view - screen snip attached. I can't find any hint anywhere!

This is a new building, taking the place of a demolition. The wall has been drawn on three sides, and the virtual wall added which shows itself as a dashed line, which I have previously taken to mean a successful connection.... However, the floors won't draw in on either level, so I have to check for problems. Is the red arrow head relevant?

Chris
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds