• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ceiling openings 29 Apr 2014 09:06 #1432

To place a cutout in a ceiling you do need to have a correctly formed room. A bad wall connect could give you the result you experienced. Other cause would be if you extend the cutout over a wall. If problem persists then send us the project with details of where/when you cant place the ceiling cutout.

Ceiling openings 28 Apr 2014 19:47 #1431

Hi
I tried that a few time put I couldn't get it to work, it said 'At the selected position is no object, in which the opening can be paced'.
I've just tried it again and it's worked, don't know why.
Could I have deselected somethign or not selected the ceiling coorectly before trying to place the opening?

Many thanks
Karl

Ceiling openings 27 Apr 2014 22:07 #1417

Karl you need to use the Ceiling cut out tool. Its located in the Building tab - Construction elements - Cutouts - Celing Cutout Just draw the cutout rectangle in the 2D view of the ground floor.

Ceiling openings 27 Apr 2014 17:36 #1416

I'm very new to this software, so it possible I must be missing on how to do the following.
I wish to create a opening between the Ground floor and the 1st floor, I've attached an image showing the area I wish to open up, as you can see there is a window that is almost full hight over 2 floors.

If anyone can help me I would be grateful
Many thanks
Karl
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds