• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Walkthrough Mode 17 Dec 2014 09:19 #1905

In the project you supplied, if you use the Show All feature you will notice you dont actually zoom in as normal. This is because there are some junk objects out in the far distances, and the zoom wants to take these into account. I deleted these and now you can zoom in using Show all (see returned attached project).

It may be possible that these junk items cause problems as the project gets bigger.

These objects can be accidentlty placed during drag and drop, or multiple copying and because they are so far away from the main building are difficult to spot.

These are best spotted in 2D plan mode. Zoom out as far as possible and drag a selection box arround an area where you would not expect to select anything. If you do select anything, press Delete to delete it. You will have to repeat this for each layer, or at least on the layers that cause problems with Zoom.

Walkthrough Mode 16 Dec 2014 12:13 #1903

I sent you an email with two pictures.

Display is normal.

if i open an old version, i can walkthrough. not in current version.
Did you get email?

Christopher

Walkthrough Mode 16 Dec 2014 10:52 #1902

Im not sure from your description what you are seeing. Can you send a screen shot please.

However...

The Walkthrough settings are located in the 3D View settings dialog activated by right clicking on a 3D View, selecting Properties fom thr context menu and then selecting Walkthrough from the left tab. Its not likely that you have changed these.

If you are stuck in Walkthrough mode (activated by F2) then press Esc to exit Walkthough mode.

You may have changed your Display Mode. On the 3D View Settings dialog select the Appearance tab and ensure Mode is Normal view

Try zooming out by sellecting Show All in the view tab

Walkthrough Mode 16 Dec 2014 10:40 #1901

I have done something with the 3 d walk through mode.
It now only lets you walkthrough were the house is torn down in front of you, like you are holding a sheet of glass in front of you.
How do i get it back to normal "walkthrough" where i can simulate looking around inside.

Christopher S via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds