• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Adding upper floor 17 Mar 2013 10:39 #647

All understood. Just trying out my first project so I've deleted the second floor. Not too much lost, only a few internal walls.
Thanks

Re: Adding upper floor 16 Mar 2013 20:13 #646

• admin
Normally you would copy the ground floor plan to the second floor, when you create the second floor. When you created the second floor using the New Floor Above the next dialog has a Transfer button which allows you to select the elements from the Ground floor that you want to copy. I suggest you delete your existing Second floor and recreate it.

See this video and fast forward to 4:35 to see how This explains that the wall layout / copying is best done at the time you create the new floor.

If for any reason you do not want to re-create your second floor then you can place your second floor walls by snapping to the walls in the floor below.

Also you can transfer walls from one floor to another, by right clicking the wall and from the context menu select Move to Layer , but this only moves the wall and not copy it. (Copy to Layer would be a good feature to add in a future version.)

Adding upper floor 16 Mar 2013 16:41 #643

How can I add an upper floor for walls that I've created on the ground following the previous creation of an upper floor?
Ideally I'd like to select the walls I want to create an upper floor for but all I seem to do is create another (third) floor.
Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds