• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

LANGUAGE 05 Jan 2014 20:42 #1172

I didn't need to reinstall but just selected Settings>Language>English and restarted to achieve the change. Obviously the Menu was in German!

LANGUAGE 05 Jan 2014 14:18 #1171

Cathy resolved her problem by doing the following:

Please try reinstalling with any virus checker temporarily disabled. The virus checker may be preventing the language dlls from being installed.

During the installation process you have the option to select the default language, so be sure you have selected English.

Which ever language you select, you should be able to change the language at any time using the Application menu (Green top left arrow), then select Settings (Einstellungen), then Language ( Sprache) and then the language. This assumes you selected the new ribbon interface at install time. You will then need to restart the application for the change to take effect.

If you can not manually switch language then the problem is likely to be the incompleted installation as described earlier.

If during the reinstall a dialog appears complaining a dll is in use, then select Ignore.

LANGUAGE 05 Jan 2014 13:35 #1170

I've suffered the same problem. I've done it twice and end up with German each time.

LANGUAGE 31 Dec 2013 18:42 #1163

That's normally an indication of an incomplete installation. Try installing again. No need to remove the first install as it will just be overwritten. The last part of the install is to make the default language English

LANGUAGE 31 Dec 2013 18:35 #1162

I have purchased VB Basic and downloaded it Ok except for the fact that it is in German - what have I done wrong?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds