• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How do I change the language 29 May 2014 17:02 #1508

• Neil Harrison
  • Neil Harrison's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you for the very prompt reply. Using the green arrow and changing the language then re-starting seems to have done the trick. Thanks again.

How do I change the language 29 May 2014 15:57 #1507

If you are absolutely sure you selected English during the installation then please try reinstalling with any virus checker temporarily disabled. The virus checker may be preventing the language dlls from being installed.

During the installation process you have the option to select the default language, so be sure you have selected English.

Which ever language you select, you should be able to change the language at any time using the Application menu (Green top left arrow), then select Settings (Einstellungen), then Language ( Sprache) and then the language. This assumes you selected the new ribbon interface at install time. You will then need to restart the application for the change to take effect.

If you can not manually switch language then the problem is likely to be the incompleted installation as described above.

If during the reinstall a dialog appears complaining a dll is in use, then select Ignore.

How do I change the language 29 May 2014 15:48 #1506

• Neil Harrison
  • Neil Harrison's Avatar Topic Author
I've just downloaded the trial version of .Basic' but despite selecting 'English' as the language all of the ribbon titles etc seem to be German. Is it possible to change the language from German to English.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds