• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kitchen objects dimensions 04 Jun 2014 16:28 #1518

• Neil Harrison
  • Neil Harrison's Avatar Topic Author
Thank you. I think I'm now convinced enough to buy. Good looking product and great support. Thanks again

Kitchen objects dimensions 04 Jun 2014 14:29 #1517

You will be pleased to know that our kitchen sizes are not USA sizes, but are European sizes, i.e 900 mm high and 600 mm wide. Where you require different sizes for bespoke work, you can change the size of the units,

As far as the display of the standard Kitchen units- all Visual Building version have the same features.

In addition, Visual Building Basic has some 3D editing tools allowing you to create some basic furniture objects.
See Creating Furniture

However there are differences should you want to import 3D objects from SketchUp (via 3ds) then you would need Visual Building Professional.
See: Importing a Sketchup Model

Visual Building Professional / Premium has tools that will allow you to edit existing objects and even create your own.
See 3D Object Converter

Kitchen objects dimensions 04 Jun 2014 12:33 #1514

• Neil Harrison
  • Neil Harrison's Avatar Topic Author
I am currently considering buying a VB product. I have previously bought kitchen design software (not VB) and been disappointed because the cabinet and appliance dimensions were all American, so no use in the UK. Can you confirm please that VB kitchen cabinets and appliances are in UK standard sizes i.e. 600mm, 400mm, 300mm etc. and also is the user able to define their own dimensions because corner units and filler panels vary by different manufacturer. Finally, which version of VB is best for kitchen and bathroom design? Many thanks, Neil
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds