• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stairs 07 Nov 2014 09:19 #1831

• Carl Duffield
  • Carl Duffield's Avatar Topic Author
Morning, thanks for that. I thought because there was a floor there, this was also the lower ceiling. They are obviously two different items. When you do the stairs on the next floor up though it cuts the opening out. Would this explain the bug I am having because I have no ceiling in place?

I will load project tonight and have a proper look.

Carl

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 23:44 #1828

The basement ceiling isnt created and you need a ceiling in order to have a stairwell. The stairwell is in fact a ceiling cut-out. If you attempt to draw the ceiling cut-out manually on the basement ceiling, you will get an error because there is no ceiling. I have drawn the ceiling and then the ceiling cut-out.

I applied a glass material to the Ground floor ceiling so that I can view the the effect

Click image to zoom

Edited project attached

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 21:43 #1827

• Carl Duffield
I'm just working on my project and am trying to put stairs from cellar to first floor with automatic wellhole but it creates the stairs but no wellhole. I'm wondering if maybe its a problem with my installation. There's been another bug where in 3d you de-select all levels and it leaves a portion of the first floor in.

I've attached my project.

Carl

This message has an attachment file.

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 21:18 #1826

• Carl Duffield
ok thanks

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 20:57 #1825

We issue updates on a regular basis, which includes both bug fixes and new features, but I can not give you any expected date for next update.

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 19:34 #1824

• Carl Duffield
Yes I've noticed you can select them separately but the stairwell is the one that does not delete.

Is this something that can be fixed?

Carl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds