• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 18:47 #1823

Carl, You are correct. There appears to be a bug that occurs after moving the stair cut-out independent of the stair object.

You can tell when only the cut-out is selected because the steps are not red, and double clicking activates the cut-out properties.

You can tell when only the stair is selected because the steps are red, and double clicking activates the stair properties.

In 2D view if you select and move either the stair object or the Cut-out independent of the other, then when you next move the stair, the cut-out also moves, and sometimes duplicates.

Bug noted.

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 18:29 #1822

• Carl Duffield
  • Carl Duffield's Avatar Topic Author
I've attached my test for you to have a look at.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Stairs 06 Nov 2014 17:57 #1821

• Carl Duffield
I sort of thought that would be the case but I have tried to highlight and delete stairwell in all floors on 2d model but its like its faded similar to a guideline when you are on a different floor. have just tried it on a test model and you can delete it all in one go and the stairwell goes aswell until you move it and then try to delete it, then only the stairs disappears and you then cant highlight stairwell. Also when you move stairs it creates a cut out in front of the top step. hope that all makes sense. Carl.

Stairs 05 Nov 2014 23:53 #1820

The stair and stairwell are two seperate objects, and if you wish to move or delete both you must do so individually. The stairwell can be selected, moved and deleted in the 2D view on the same layer that the stair was inserted. A common mistake is to try and select the stairwell on the wrong layer, because its visible in the floor of the upper floor, but actually is in the celining of the lower floor.

Stairs 05 Nov 2014 20:48 #1819

• Carl Duffield
Hi, When I insert stairs from floor to floor and then delete them it leaves the cutout in the floor. Why is this and how do I get rid of them. Also when you move them strange things happen ie cut outs where there should not be one.

Carl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds