• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Download time to Australia 09 Nov 2014 09:11 #1836

I acknowledge receipt of your serial number. The license office in Germany may respond on Sunday, but if not, they will definitely first thing their time Monday morning.

Download time to Australia 09 Nov 2014 00:49 #1833

Barry,

Your trial version of Visual Building Basic is the full version, and if you prefer you can send us the serial number so that we can issue you with a license key so that you do not need to download a licensed version. If you upgrade to Premium, unfortuneatey you will need to download again. 12 hours is still faster and cheaper than the post from UK to Aus....:)

Download time to Australia 09 Nov 2014 00:03 #1832

• Barry Laing
  • Barry Laing's Avatar Topic Author
I have downloaded the trial version of VB Basic and it works well. However the download was 1.3 Gb and incredibly slow, at about 30 to 50 k per second, for a total download time of around 12 hours!! This was even though I have broadband and my downloads usually run at many Mb per second. I'm assuming it's because VB only has a server in UK so my download is going via many web hubs? That's OK once in a lifetime, but now that I've decided to buy it I find it telling me I have to download again, a new licensed version of the same size! Is there a way I can avoid having to do another 12 hour download?? I also suspect I will want to upgrade to Premium, but I don't want to have to do a third 12 hour download for that as well! Help!
Barry
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds