• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

terrain 21 Nov 2014 12:58 #1863

• Carl Duffield
  • Carl Duffield's Avatar Topic Author
ok thanks, Am I right in thinking to do the 2d texture on a strip you just insert free rectangle and lines etc and change texture, only iv'e just tried this and it does not show on 3d drawing.

Carl

terrain 21 Nov 2014 12:42 #1862

The trees will take up a lot of your processing power, so its best to add such memory hungary features at end of project, after you have complete all other editing. Each tree possibly has as many polygons as your building. Im not sure what is with the cobble stones not displaying in 2D, but I would add them as a 2D texture on a strip instead of individual object elements, as again so many objects will use up memory. I have reported this as a bug, as its not possible to edit these, which should not be the case.

terrain 21 Nov 2014 09:38 #1853

• Carl Duffield
  • Carl Duffield's Avatar Topic Author
Hi. In my project I'm doing work on my driveway and I have created a line of cobbles/sets up both sides of drive using terrain elements/bed and then multiple copied to run full length of drive, It all works fine although it takes a long time to process multiple copies. The problem is when I save project then reopen at later date it is only then visible in 3d view. The only one visible are the first ones I created before doing the multiple copy, Am I missing something.

Carl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds