• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

foundations needed but can't find how to do this 24 Nov 2014 08:42 #1867

• Barry Laing
  • Barry Laing's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks, the training course is what I needed for foundations, but I can't find how to make a slope in the terrain which doesn't push up into the building. How can I stop it doing that and put the foundations in with a wall size which increases down the slope?

foundations needed but can't find how to do this 24 Nov 2014 07:40 #1866

The Visual Building Training Course shows how to create foundations. In this example we created two foundation layers, first the slab, and then for engineering bricks.

The User Manual explains the function of each tool and how to use the tool, whereas the Training Course manual explains in a tutorial fashion how to use the tools to achieve something, such as how to create a foundation.

foundations needed but can't find how to do this 24 Nov 2014 01:43 #1865

• Barry Laing
  • Barry Laing's Avatar Topic Author
I need to put foundations under my building and deck, incorporating the slope of the site. The manual says almost nothing about foundations and I can't find any help in forum or tutorials. I have tried to show the sloping terrain of my site but also can't find how to do this; when I put a slope in the terrain it simply pushes up into the building and 'eats up' the building at the top of the slope, instead of staying under the building's ground floor. Every house must have foundations so where is the help for this? Am I missing something?

The 3D object construction seems to be close to what I need but the language in the manual on this is completely technical and I can't understand most of it. I want to draw it, without having to learn the code of the geometry, which is what the manual seems to be about.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds