• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

visual builder roof constuction 03 Jan 2015 17:21 #1922

thank you for confirming... The feature list did indicate that the basic would not manage complex roofs as well as the more expensive versions. It is nice to know that i can upgrade without penalty when required.

visual builder roof constuction 03 Jan 2015 17:04 #1921

Its likely that the multiple gables that you have will require the Premium version Roof Merge feature. Its the small gable in the bottom right of your images that would be the problem with the standard roof editor.

There are other ways to construct the roof for visualisation purposes, such as merging several 3D roof models, but this would not be really sutiable if you want to create 2D elevation and plan views.

Of course there is no financial penalty in purchasing the Basic or Professional version and upgrading to the Premium version later if you find that you do need roof merge tool.

visual builder roof constuction 03 Jan 2015 15:19 #1920

Hi,
I am new to visual builder and have a speciifc project in mind: an orangery extension. My bungalow has multiple pitched roofs and adding the orangery roof will create another roof pitch.
Reviewing the feature list of the various versions hints that the Basic version would not handle the existing roof or the proposed new roof.
Will those knowledgable please look at the attached image of the roof and comment regarding the necessary program required?
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds