• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

dutch barn 28 Jan 2015 18:10 #1995

Here is a Dutch Barn roof created with Visual Building Professional as described in the Visual Building training course:

You can continue to add as much detail showing more steel beam work as you wish. The corrugated roof is just a texture found on the internet.

dutch barn 28 Jan 2015 12:17 #1994

The Visual Building Training Course has been updated to include details of how to create a curved Dutch Barn Roof

Details currently on page182.

dutch barn 28 Jan 2015 09:32 #1993

The standard roof designer can not create this roof type, but its very easy to create using the standard tools. I will get a tutorial created today to demonstrate how using the Premium version tools. (I just checked - you do have the Visual Building Premium version.

dutch barn 28 Jan 2015 09:17 #1992

• david edwards
  • david edwards's Avatar Topic Author
this is the type of dutch barn roof I need to create thanks
Attachments:

dutch barn 27 Jan 2015 08:28 #1991

If you Google Dutch Barn Roof, you wil get many variants and definitions of this roof style. Certainly, its possible to create what appears to be the most popular definition as this is a Half Hipped Roof. Other defintions can be created from the Mansard Roof. Please upload an image of the Dutch Barn design that you require so that I may advise you better.

dutch barn 27 Jan 2015 08:18 #1990

• david edwards
  • david edwards's Avatar Topic Author
is it possible to insert a dutch barn roof as there is no provision for it in the standard roof templates thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds