• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Which Package 23 Apr 2015 15:02 #2126

Hi Usman,

We did reply to your email today and also from Tuesday. Could you please check your spam folder as I suspect the emails are in there.

However:

If you need 2D only then use Visual Floor Planner £50.00 inc VAT

If you need 2D and 3D then use Visual Building Basic £50 inc VAT. Yes the 3D model is automatically created from the 2D plan.

Unfortuneately, the 2D plans from Visual Floor Plan can not yet be loaded into Visual Building

Most estate agents / DEA use the 2D Visual Floor Planner as plans can be created very fast, because the accuracy that Visual Building gives is not necessary in Estate Agent / DEA floor plans.

For a more detailed comparison please see [url=https://www.visualbuilding.co.uk/product/version-comparison
]Which Version[/url]

Which Package 23 Apr 2015 14:53 #2125

Hi I am a new DEA and looking at offering my clients floor plans as-well as epcs. Which package would you recommend? does the Basic package allow you to draw up basic 3d floor plans. Also i am under the impression that when a 2d floor plan is created the 3d floor plan is made up by the program itself?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds