• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

using to draw 2d elevations 01 Oct 2015 08:35 #2346

Adrian,

Sorry but the pdf didnt upload. Could you email both the pdf and the project so that we can examine both to determine the cause. If you have created your own fill pattern please send us that too. Please email to customercare.

using to draw 2d elevations 30 Sep 2015 19:38 #2345

I have been using for a while but do not use in the orthodox way in order to produce 2D elevations and prefer to draft much like I would when using a drawing board ~ ie drawing guidelines from the floor plans etc (I have moved from drawing board to visual building). Really pleased with the results but currently use rectangle or polygon to add shading which works well in Visual Building but when saved as a pdf it does not transpose as well and shading looks patchy in blocks with lines through. I am using PDF creator.

Understand i am not using as i should but if there is a solution it would help me no end.

Attach a PDF so you can see what i mean.

I see you offer a drawing service, would you be able to draw the attached house as a 3D representation from my elevations and floor plans and if so how much would you charge for this service?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Adrian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds