• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Room Areas 10 Jan 2013 08:37 #539

• admin
Normally each room is created when it has walls bounding its area, however where you have situation where you have an open plan arrangement then you can differentiate the areas by inserting a special wall type- a room boundary wall. The room boundary is one of 6 wall types found in the wall drop down list, and is placed in exactly the same way as any other wall, except that it has no wall thickness.

In the 2D view the line style representing the room boundary can be modified by right clicking om the room boundary icon. You can determine when a room is created because the room is labeled: Room n.

In the 3D view the room boundary is visible as a transparent plane.

It should be noted that all walls, except the 5th wall type: Wall partitions form rooms. Wall partitions do not form rooms or connect to other walls.

Applicable to all versions of Visual Building.

Room Areas 10 Jan 2013 08:26 #538

How do I differentiate each room, so I can shade the floors according to the guide? I think at the moment when I select the floor, the whole floor is selected, I need to make each area individual.

MT [via email]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds