• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Lost files 27 Jul 2013 10:10 #870

Thank you so much for your fast answer and email response. I had installed on both my laptop and desktop and so did not lose my projects, but my install files were saved only on the laptop hard drive which I had to replace.

Re: Lost files 27 Jul 2013 10:04 #869

Simple- just email us requesting us to resend the install file download link. If your email is on our list of registered users then we will send you a link immediately. If you may have used a different email it may also help us if you supply a post code / zip code.

When you have download the installation file you can always save that to a DVD or other safe location, but you will always be able to get the file from us.

If you have the Pro or Premium versions. then you will also need to send us the new serial number generated so that we may send you a new license key.

I hope you had your projects backed up. It happens to everyone - eventually....

Lost files 27 Jul 2013 09:58 #868

I had to replace my faulty hard drive and lost my install files, How can I recover these / obtain these to reinstall.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds