• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dormer windows partly hidden 12 Jan 2015 20:34 #1950

Edward, Thank you. I have forwarded to our development team to look at.

Dormer windows partly hidden 11 Jan 2015 15:27 #1949

• Edward Leetham
  • Edward Leetham's Avatar Topic Author
I have started to create a new version of the project and have got as far as inserting the two dormers. When I then inserted the windows into the two dormers, one appeared normal, but the other was hidden apart from the front of the cill. Both dormers are identical and both windows are identical. This totally baffles me. I shall attach the project file without the windows, so that you can try it yourself. If you wish, I can send it again with windows.

Many thanks,
Edward

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Dormer windows partly hidden 21 Nov 2014 13:16 #1864

Im not sure why there is a secondary wall showing, but you can apply a wall cutout to this wall in the 3D view which enables the window to be completely visible:

Dormer windows partly hidden 11 Nov 2014 20:14 #1843

• Edward Leetham
  • Edward Leetham's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I'm slowly getting the hang of creating a dormer window and now have a couple of dormers where I want them, which is partly in the roof and partly in the first floor wall. However when I now insert a window it cuts itself a hole through the first floor wall but not through the dormer wall, so in the 3D view I can only see the bottom half of the window.

I have done this before and the window appeared without any problems. What may have changed to introduce this problem?

Thanks,
Edward
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds