• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
31 Aug 2022
Our new version 11.0.11.0 is now available.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Download Problems with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 09 Feb 2015 11:21 #2014

Kaspersky Anti virus is a problem, in that it determines incorrectly that any program that downloads another program, in this case our downloader, to be a Trojan Virus. Our downloader is a small 300K program that that downloads the larger 1.6 Gb file

We also had similar problem with Norton, and Norton acknowledged the situation and rectified the situation really fast, but Kaspersky do not react to such false reporting.

You can either temporarily switch off Kaspersky while you download the downloader, or download the large installation file from the new direct download link supplied.

We are updating our downloading instructions now to give all customers this direct download option.

Download Problems with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 09 Feb 2015 11:18 #2013

I have been unable to install the visual building basic licence that I purchased from you. I have Kaspersky security on my computer. It thinks I am trying to install a Trojan virus and deletes the programme installer (see below). It does not appear to let me restore or override this concern. Can you please advise?

Tim J via email
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds